beantwoord

Subscription payment twice?

• 4 april 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 32 Bekeken

Hello I’ve just changed my subscription to 106€ per month and it seems there going to charge me 212€, why double when I only ordered once? I previously had the 5€ per month subscription and my travel costs are 177€ that’s why I changed but not to be double charged.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jan Haverkamp 4 april 2021, 12:28

The website does not show the right amount. € 106 will be deducted from your bank account in a few days and another € 106 after a month (your subscription for the next month).

Next week you will have paid the first € 106. After your payment the right amount (€ 106) will be shown.

If you do not want to continue your subscription, you can change to NS Flex Basis and the second € 106 will be refunded.

It is very unclear indeed, but everything is allright. You will not be charged twice.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

The website does not show the right amount. € 106 will be deducted from your bank account in a few days and another € 106 after a month (your subscription for the next month).

Next week you will have paid the first € 106. After your payment the right amount (€ 106) will be shown.

If you do not want to continue your subscription, you can change to NS Flex Basis and the second € 106 will be refunded.

It is very unclear indeed, but everything is allright. You will not be charged twice.

Reageer