beantwoord

Terminate Dal Vrij subscription

• 5 juli 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 108 Bekeken

My card number is 3528 **** **** ****. I don't find an option to terminate my subscription or unsubscribe Dal Vrij subscription. Could you please help me to do the same. I want to enable this termination or unsubscribe as soon as possible.

Mijn kaartnummer is 3528 *** *** ****. Ik vind geen optie om mijn abonnement te beëindigen of om het gratis abonnement te annuleren. Kun je me alsjeblieft helpen om hetzelfde te doen. Ik wil deze beëindiging of uitschrijven zo snel mogelijk inschakelen.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 5 juli 2017, 18:25

Hello lookforsi and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

The quickest way to end your contract, is contacting our customer service. You can find us on Social Media, through Live-Chat (till 21:00 o'clock) or through our phone service. Depending on the starting date of your contract, we can terminate your subscription, given that you already had this contract for one year. Good luck!

Edit: I have made your OV-chipcard number unrecognizable, protecting your own privacy.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

The quickest way to end your contract, is contacting our customer service. You can find us on Social Media, through Live-Chat (till 21:00 o'clock) or through our phone service. Depending on the starting date of your contract, we can terminate your subscription, given that you already had this contract for one year. Good luck!

Edit: I have made your OV-chipcard number unrecognizable, protecting your own privacy.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You should remove your number. This is a public forum and intentions of readers may be bad.
@Thomas NS: Thanks a lot. I will check with them tomorrow.

You should remove your number. This is a public forum and intentions of readers may be bad.

@Thom: thanks a lot.

Reageer