beantwoord

termination of subscription

• 2 mei 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Hello.
I applied termination of my subscription(Dal discount 40%) on 14th of April, and got an email from you about this termination process.
By that email introduction I had to check my card to NS ticket machine to deliver my order(termination) until 1st of May .
I checked my card to the machine on 30th of April, but the machine said that there's no order to deliver.
So I called to customer service on that day to ask about this problem and a counselor said it's strange but my apply for termination is already completed.
BUT I got an email from you next day that my subscription will be held this year and you'll charge annual fee of it.
what's going on with it?
I already applied to terminate my subscription and called to you two times.
Your counselor said 'IT'S ALREADY COMPLETED'.
I WANT TO TERMINATE THIS SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE!!
Your answer would be really appreciated.
Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thijs NS 4 mei 2015, 09:37

I'm sorry that this happened as this is clearly not as it should be. Could you please send me a private message with your name, address and card number on this?
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

I think you misunderstood the counselor. You still need to make that change on you OV-chipcard, or terminate your OV-chipcard completely. When they say it's completed, they say that the termination order should be ready for you on the TVM and they either don't believe you that it's not, or they don't know how make it available for you while their computer says it already is.
I'm sorry that this happened as this is clearly not as it should be. Could you please send me a private message with your name, address and card number on this?

Reageer