beantwoord

There are still open orders for this card

• 15 april 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

I have applied for Kids Vrij 4-11 Years subscription. NS sent and email to activate it within 14 days and I forgot to activate it. Now I am trying to reactivate the same subscription and it gives me an error “ There are still open orders for this card “ while doing payment order. I discussed this issue with customer care but they initially asked to remove cookies and try again. Next time asked to logout from NS account and get subscription directly but I am still getting the same error.

Any solution?

Thanks,

Vaibhav

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 15 april 2021, 17:51

Ask Customer Service to remove the old one and then order a new subscription. OV-fiets may sometimes conflict as well.  

Remember that this subscription belongs to the ov-chipcard of your child.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Ask Customer Service to remove the old one and then order a new subscription. OV-fiets may sometimes conflict as well.  

Remember that this subscription belongs to the ov-chipcard of your child.

My Daughters (Vaidehi Nikam) OV Chipkaart number is : **** and I am trying to take subscription of ‘’Kids Free’’ (kids-vrij) but while doing payment of 0.01 Euro, I am getting error as ‘’There are still open orders for this card’’. I am attaching snap shot of the error I am getting & the  web address I am using. Request you to please help me out.

Web Address : https://www.ns.nl/abonnementen/kids-vrij.html

I also asked NS Customer care to remove if there are any open orders, but they said, there are no any orders open. They suggested me to share this issue through ns chat, so that you IT team will resolve this.

Badge +3

This is the NS Community, a place where travellers can help each other, not the place where you can chat with customer service. To contact NS customer service via chat, click the button that says Chat with NS on this page.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi PNIKAMM. The NS Chat is available on https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/contact

Reageer