beantwoord

ticket valid 1 month for fixed route

• 19 september 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 573 Bekeken

Hello everybody.
I am new in the Netherlands and not familiar with the abonament.
My question is - i need a ticket for 1 month between Rotterdam and Amsterdam. It is important is just for 1 month due to work restrictions. If I pass trial, I can continue then.

If I buy a fixed route, how can I do it for a month? Or is there any way to buy a month ticket instead of season tickets?

I will be smooth for advice. thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 19 september 2018, 20:56

A month ticket for this specific route is just as expensive as Altijd Vrij, with which you can travel with all trains for one month, so I would recommend you buy that. Make sure you choose "1 month" as duration on this page before you continue the ordering process. In the next screen, check your choice: it should say "1 maand" as "contractduur".

If you're going to travel by Intercity direct you can add the IC Direct Altijd Toeslagvrij option to prevent having to buy a supplement every time.

Note that NS has just introduced the NS Flex subscriptions. These are continuous, but can be ended every day after the first month. See this page and this page for more information to find out if this might be the best option for you. Make sure you read the information carefully, since there are subtle differences: an advantage is the cheaper price compared to the month ticket, but a disadvantage is that the IC Direct Altijd Toeslagvrij option is not available for NS Flex, for example.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
A month ticket for this specific route is just as expensive as Altijd Vrij, with which you can travel with all trains for one month, so I would recommend you buy that. Make sure you choose "1 month" as duration on this page before you continue the ordering process. In the next screen, check your choice: it should say "1 maand" as "contractduur".

If you're going to travel by Intercity direct you can add the IC Direct Altijd Toeslagvrij option to prevent having to buy a supplement every time.

Note that NS has just introduced the NS Flex subscriptions. These are continuous, but can be ended every day after the first month. See this page and this page for more information to find out if this might be the best option for you. Make sure you read the information carefully, since there are subtle differences: an advantage is the cheaper price compared to the month ticket, but a disadvantage is that the IC Direct Altijd Toeslagvrij option is not available for NS Flex, for example.
Thank you for help ! 😊

Reageer