beantwoord

Traject Vrij

• 7 februari 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 68 Bekeken

I ordered one monthly season ticket (Traject Vrij) but there was slide mistake in date. So needed to cancel it. I got it cancelled by calling NS Helpcenter.

Now Is it possible to order new season ticket (Traject Vrij) with overlapping cancelled season ticket ddates and load it within same ov chipkaart earlier I used ?

NS guy who cancelled season ticket told that it is possible to order monthly season ticket once it is cancelled. But another day when I asked for refund there was different guy and he told that now it is not possible to order season ticket with same ov-chipkaart and I should only order after completing end date of cancelled ticket. I am confused and know don't whether I should order season ticket or not or that will work or not. Even from NS counter I didn't get much information.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 7 februari 2019, 14:34

Hello ketankumar patel and welcome to the NS Community.

It is not possible to put two season tickets on your OV-chipcard at the same time. Even when you decided to deactivate the season ticket, the product itself is still on your card until the end date. The first option to put a new season ticket on your card is the day after your current season ticket ends.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello ketankumar patel and welcome to the NS Community.

It is not possible to put two season tickets on your OV-chipcard at the same time. Even when you decided to deactivate the season ticket, the product itself is still on your card until the end date. The first option to put a new season ticket on your card is the day after your current season ticket ends.
Thank you very much.

Reageer