beantwoord

Traject vrij in behandeling

• 9 juli 2014
  • 2 reacties
  • 149 Bekeken

Hello, I bought a traject vrij maandabbonement yesterday, active from today on. I cannot pick it up from the machines at the station and it looks "in behandeling"on the website. I had to pay for my own trip even if money was already taken from my account. What should I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Marjan NS 10 juli 2014, 09:45

Hello ClaudioMuse,

Can you send me your personnel details, address and date of birth so i can check the status of your subscription.

@JSoetedjo the webshop is available again. The webshop was under construction yesterday morning.

Groet,

Marjan
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi, the same problem that I also faced since saturday last week until today. I could not buy NS groepsticket via internet and the message was given as follows:
E-ticket tijdelijk niet beschikbaar

In verband met regulier onderhoud is het kopen van e-tickets op dit moment niet mogelijk.

Probeert u het op een later tijdstip nog een keer. Onze excuses voor het ongemak.

Wat has happened and when will the e-ticket available again? I also have contacted 030-7515155 but it is busy all the time for the whole 10 minutes. Please advise about this issue. Thank you
Hello ClaudioMuse,

Can you send me your personnel details, address and date of birth so i can check the status of your subscription.

@JSoetedjo the webshop is available again. The webshop was under construction yesterday morning.

Groet,
Marjan

Reageer