beantwoord

Travel on discount?

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Hello, I have a monthly abonnement from Hengelo to Almelo and it will be finish on 15 may.
I dont want to buy again same abonnement because 22 of May I will go for holidays.
so my question is how I can travel on my personal OV chip card with discount from 16th of May till 21 of May?
Thanks in Advanve.
J.A
icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 11 mei 2019, 06:25

You cannot.
You can save a little by using the Blauwnet stopping trains, they run a bit slower-make stops, but also 2 or 3/hr.
Plus that in fact a monthly is about 20 times a normal return, even if you are sick or on leave a few days in amonth, a season (abo) does not even pay off.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 3
You cannot.
You can save a little by using the Blauwnet stopping trains, they run a bit slower-make stops, but also 2 or 3/hr.
Plus that in fact a monthly is about 20 times a normal return, even if you are sick or on leave a few days in amonth, a season (abo) does not even pay off.
Reputatie 3
Maybe 'Dal Voordeel Oost' is interesting: 40% discount outside peak hours on all regional trains (Blauwnet) and buses for €21 a year, so also valid after holidays (if you don't do a world trip 😉)

This is the cheapest abonnement available: https://webshop.keolis.nl/nl_NL/webshop/product/details/page/1/sort/p.order/dir/asc/tariff/579

Reageer