voordeelurenabonnement naar daluren

• 14 oktober 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 199 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Dear NS,

I understand that you have monopoly and feel like you can do what suits you but I have permanent contract with you for "Voordeelurenabonnement"  and you can not change it one sided without my agreement. Esspecialy not if you are going to change it into another alrady existing abonnement. If I wanted to have "daluren abonnement" I would have change it my self. I want to let you know that this is not acceptable and it is not right and I do not agree.

Your loyal customer,

Ana Glisic

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

you can not change it one sided without my agreement.

Legally NS is allowed to change the conditions as long as NS gives you the opportunity to terminate your subscription.  

I understand that but that does not make it right.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I understand that but that does not make it right.

The law determines what's right and wrong, so I don't understand your remark. 

Hi Anag and welcome to our NS Community! I'm sorry to read about your disagreement concerning the changes to your season ticket.

Tamzin is right. In this document, under 6.3 and 6.5 (and 5.5) you can see that the terms and conditions state NS can do this. I am sory I don't have this document in English. I hope Google translate can help you with this if Dutch is an issue for you.

Badge +3

The Voordeelurenabonnement will not be discontinued, you are not forced into any other subscription!

Only the terms of use will be changed, in this case to reflect the same price and conditions as Dal Voordeel (€60/yr, no check-in with 40% discount between 16.00h -18.30h on Monday through Friday).

For this -Voordeeluren would initinally be discontinued in august 2011- NS has agreed to let holders keep it, and give a one year notice in case of any changes.

They did that over a year ago (and again now, a 3 months notice) so they are fully in their right to change some things after 10 years of lenience.

As with other contracts (energy, telecom, healthcare), you are free to terminate it if you don’t agree.

Reageer