beantwoord

What is Feature 000009041261771

• 27 juli 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 47 Bekeken

I received an invoice of 9.40 without any description of what it is. Can you please let me know what the invoice is about?
Please find theh details below:

Description: NS Payment Invoice
Feature: 000009041261771
Outstanding amount: € 9.40
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 27 juli 2018, 12:32

Did you have a Traject Vrij subscription? Then the costs for journeys outside of your trajectory are not paid for with the credit on the card, but withdrawn from your bank account at the end of the month. You can find an invoice ("factuur") in Mijn NS with a detailed specification of the amount withdrawn.

You may also contact customer service directly; they will also be able to tell you why you need to pay this amount. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. You can find additional contact information on this page.

If you didn't have a Traject Vrij subscription, but you did rent a few OV bikes, then you are most likely paying for that. The costs for renting OV bikes are also withdrawn from your bank account.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
Did you have a Traject Vrij subscription? Then the costs for journeys outside of your trajectory are not paid for with the credit on the card, but withdrawn from your bank account at the end of the month. You can find an invoice ("factuur") in Mijn NS with a detailed specification of the amount withdrawn.

You may also contact customer service directly; they will also be able to tell you why you need to pay this amount. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. You can find additional contact information on this page.

If you didn't have a Traject Vrij subscription, but you did rent a few OV bikes, then you are most likely paying for that. The costs for renting OV bikes are also withdrawn from your bank account.
I just had a word with NS via chat. It was strange that the deductions were made 4 days later of my travelling date. It kept me wondering about what extra did I do on the date I was charged.
I would like to provide my feedback to NS on this. While deducting an amount, the company should inform the bank account holder of the details of the invoice.

Reageer