beantwoord

Where is My Money?

• 15 September 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

Hello,

Me and my wife tried to purchase an NS Flex subscription with a new OV chipcard. (Free weekend package with 3 euro %40 discount package, 34 Euros in total) I added the package to the cart and everything was great. Then when it comes to the payment, we selected the bank as ABN Amro, then it redirected us to the bank app. We approved the payment. Then it redirected us to a broken page, and now when we enter "my products" page, it says we do not have any product. Also the money is gone too. (34 Euros) The email address for the relevant account is xxxxx@xxx 

By the way, the customer service chat is not responsive. 

Please help us to solve this issue. 

Thank you in advance and best regards. 

Berkay Tas

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 15 September 2021, 21:23

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

The broken ‘blank landing page’ after a successful payment is a known issue.

On the chosen starting date, you will receive an e-mail telling you to pick up (load on your card) NS Flex at a service point (station, supermarket, etc. See here for where in your area).

After that, you will be good to go.There is no need to contact Customer Service unless something went wrong after the starting date of NS Flex.

Moderators: the marked best answer for this topic is incorrect.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Every night all payments that went wrong will be reset and you will have your money back within a couple of days.

Call 030 7515155. It is a 24/7 service. Customer Service will clarify.

You ‘d better remove your e-mail. This is not a private forum of NS.

Reageer