beantwoord

Wrong factor

• 8 juli 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

Last month I changed my subscription to dal frij that monthly is 105 euros, but you sent factor 225 euros!!! Why? I want to complain it to.... 

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 8 juli 2020, 11:25

Hi Mojtaba. Welcome to the Community.

I understand you are surprised by the bill. The invoice of NS Flex contains the travels of the previous month (with probably the previous product you had). So in your case probably the travels from June (train, bus, tram and metro) and the payment for the Dal Vrij you pay up front. So if you just got the invoice, the payment for the NS Flex Dal Vrij is for the period of July. Like loklok8 said you can look into your invoice via Mijn NS and see what the amount is based on.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

In your invoice in your Mijn NS account you can see why you have been charged €225.

If it is an NS Flex season ticket, you might have been billed for trips which are not included on your season ticket or for trips with the bus, tram or metro.

If you've changed the season ticket from a traditional (credit) season ticket to a NS Flex season ticket (or the other way round) , did you pick up your new subscription at one of the ticket machines? 

Hi Mojtaba. Welcome to the Community.

I understand you are surprised by the bill. The invoice of NS Flex contains the travels of the previous month (with probably the previous product you had). So in your case probably the travels from June (train, bus, tram and metro) and the payment for the Dal Vrij you pay up front. So if you just got the invoice, the payment for the NS Flex Dal Vrij is for the period of July. Like loklok8 said you can look into your invoice via Mijn NS and see what the amount is based on.

Reageer