beantwoord

Albert Heijn daagkart ENGLISH

• 22 november 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 218 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties
Hi
I'd like to go to the amsterdam this week, and I dont know how that cards working, I need other card with chip or not ? And I have second question, because I have to change my train to intercity (Nijmegen-Amsterdam + Amsterdam-Nijmegen) and it costs about 5 e, where Can i buy that addition to my card ?
icon

Beste antwoord door TreintjeRijden 22 november 2017, 14:47

Hi
I'd like to go to the amsterdam this week, and I dont know how that cards working, I need other card with chip or not ? And I have second question, because I have to change my train to intercity (Nijmegen-Amsterdam + Amsterdam-Nijmegen) and it costs about 5 e, where Can i buy that addition to my card ?

No need to have an ov-chipcard or pay extra because it's a day card.

Just make sure you travel either before 6.30 uur, or between 9.00 - 16.00 uur or after 18:30.
Weekend no limitations.

I don't know if you got a ticket or a voucher code but if it's the last go to the website
fill in the code and you can print out the ticket.

Good luck.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hi

No need to have an ov-chipcard or pay extra because it's a day card.

Just make sure you travel either before 6.30 uur, or between 9.00 - 16.00 uur or after 18:30.
Weekend no limitations.

I don't know if you got a ticket or a voucher code but if it's the last go to the website
fill in the code and you can print out the ticket.

Good luck.
Its something like that, so I am allowed to go by that trains : https://www.ns.nl/en/journeyplanner/#/?vertrek=Venray&vertrektype=treinstation&aankomst=Amsterdam&aankomsttype=treinstation&tijd=2017-11-25T06:30&type=vertrek ?
Its something like that, so I am allowed to go by that trains : https://www.ns.nl/en/journeyplanner/#/?vertrek=Venray&vertrektype=treinstation&aankomst=Amsterdam&aankomsttype=treinstation&tijd=2017-11-25T06:30&type=vertrek ?

Saturday you have no time restrictions so you can travel the route you picked without a problem and without additional cost.
Badge
Since you're travelling with two different operators (Arriva and NS), be advised that you need to touch out with Arriva and touch in again with NS when you change operator.
Thank you guys !

Reageer