beantwoord

Amsterdam region travel ticket

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties
Can anyone confirm current area of validity of ARTT in 2018 please? I have found this map https://www.iamsterdam.com/media/pdf/visiting/artt-map-2018.pdf?la=en including the Haarlem-Beverwijk-Uitgeest-Zaanse Schans section which is not mentioned in any other source including official NS webpage (https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/onbeperkt-reizen/p/amsterdam-region-travel-ticket). We will be staying in Beverwijk so it is important for us whether we will be able to use this ticket.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 5 april 2018, 15:16

In the meantime I found the root of the problem of this confusion. We had some older documentation in our posession that needed some updating.
To clarify: all the stations listed on this map are allowed to be traveled to with the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket.
Bekijk origineel

19 reacties

Reputatie 1
The ARTT should be valid on all buses operated by Connexxion in the province of Noord-Holland, including those operated around Beverwijk.

The map that you link suggests it is (now) also valid on train travel up to Beverwijk; that I think is a recent addition I was not aware of. Would be good if an NS staff member can confirm this here.
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
https://www.ns.nl/binaries/_ht_1484833545712/content/assets/ns-nl/voorwaarden-folders/2017/voorwaarden-amsterdam-region-travel-ticket.pdf seems either outdated, or already wrong in 2017, with the stations Beverwijk through Wormerveer missing. bijdragevandennis
Hi d-n, welcome to our Serviceforum,

I have to double check for you if the Haarlem-Beverwijk-Uitgeest-Zaanse Schans route is included in the Amsterdam and Region Travel Ticket. When will you arrive in the Netherlands?
Today, 14:25. I should have asked earlier I think. 🙂
Reputatie 7
Our official inside information, states that the site of iamsterdam, has the correct map of all stations you can visit. So the map is correct 🙂
Reputatie 7
Edit: this is an old map, the newer version can be found here.

Amsterdam Amstel,
Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA,
Amsterdam Centraal,
Amsterdam Holendrecht,
Amsterdam Lelylaan,
Amsterdam Muiderpoort,
Amsterdam RAI,
Amsterdam Sciencepark,
Amsterdam Sloterdijk,
Amsterdam Zuid,
Duivendrecht,
Schiphol Amsterdam Airport,
Halfweg-Zwanenburg,
Haarlem,
Haarlem Spaarnwoude,
Overveen,
Zandvoort aan Zee,
Zaandam,
Zaandam Kogerveld,
Purmerend Weidevenne,
Purmerend,
Purmerend Overwhere,
Koog aan de Zaan,
Zaandijk Zaanse Schans,
Hoofddorp,
Diemen,
Weesp,
Almere Poort,
Almere Centrum,
Almere Muziekwijk,
Almere Parkwijk,
Almere Buiten,
Almere Oostvaarders,
Lelystad Centrum,
Diemen Zuid,
Naarden-Bussum,
Bussum Zuid,
Hilversum,
Hilversum Media Park,
Hilversum Sportpark.

For your situation specifically: Uitgeest and Beverwijk do NOT belong to this list.
Reputatie 4
Ha, two clashing statements from slidestops and Thomas NS. Both having an official source.
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
To clarify: these are the stations you can travel to using this ticket:

Amsterdam Amstel,
Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA,
Amsterdam Centraal,
Amsterdam Holendrecht,
Amsterdam Lelylaan,
Amsterdam Muiderpoort,
Amsterdam RAI,
Amsterdam Sciencepark,
Amsterdam Sloterdijk,
Amsterdam Zuid,
Duivendrecht,
Schiphol Amsterdam Airport,
Halfweg-Zwanenburg,
Haarlem,
Haarlem Spaarnwoude,
Overveen,
Zandvoort aan Zee,
Zaandam,
Zaandam Kogerveld,
Purmerend Weidevenne,
Purmerend,
Purmerend Overwhere,
Koog aan de Zaan,
Zaandijk Zaanse Schans,
Hoofddorp,
Diemen,
Weesp,
Almere Poort,
Almere Centrum,
Almere Muziekwijk,
Almere Parkwijk,
Almere Buiten,
Almere Oostvaarders,
Lelystad Centrum,
Diemen Zuid,
Naarden-Bussum,
Bussum Zuid,
Hilversum,
Hilversum Media Park,
Hilversum Sportpark.

For your situation specifically: Uitgeest and Beverwijk do NOT belong to this list.

Ha, two clashing statements from slidestops and Thomas NS. Both having an official source.
En Thomas noemt het een verduidelijking, schijnbaar van wat Slidestops zegt, maar het gaat er dus juist lijnrecht tegenin.
Badge +3

Zoek de verschillen!

Deze kaart lijkt me actueel omdat de buslijnen in het concessiegebied Amstelland/Meerlanden met de nieuwe nummers zijn vermeld.
Reputatie 7
Weird, I'll try to find the right map and the available stations that the ARTT can be used for. I hope our topicstarter finds his answer at the IAmsterdam shop. My apologies for the confusing information. To be continued..
Badge +3
Slidestops states that the information the NS staff can view is that the iAmsterdam map is correct. I'm sure that d-n has received a map with the card to show train staff.
Reputatie 4
@d-n: I would just buy the ARTT and travel with it between Beverwijk and Amsterdam. The only information supplied about the validity of the ticket to people who purchase this ticket is the map that comes with it. Last year Haarlem-Beverwijk-Uitgeest-Zaanse Schans was not on the map, but this year it is. I guess the validity has been extended this year to include this part of the railway network. But even if that line was added by mistake, the mistake is not yours. You should not be fined for travelling to Beverwijk and in the unlikely event of a train conductor arguing with you about the validity of your ticket, just show him your map!
Reputatie 7
In the meantime I found the root of the problem of this confusion. We had some older documentation in our posession that needed some updating.
To clarify: all the stations listed on this map are allowed to be traveled to with the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket.
Badge +3
Just a minor point. The stations aren't listed but are shown on the map.
Thank you for all answers. ARTT opened the gate in Beverwijk station so everything worked fine. Only the 4 days version of the ticket mentioned on the same map is still not available.
Reputatie 2

Good that this is clear now! Can the stations Bloemendaal, Santpoort Zuid, Santpoort Noord, Driehuis and Beverwijk also be added to the ARTT description at the NS website?
Good that this is clear now! Can the stations Bloemendaal, Santpoort Zuid, Santpoort Noord, Driehuis and Beverwijk also be added to the ARTT description at the NS website?
I can't adjust it myself, but I'll send that request to the department that can!
Badge +3
How about the people at that department start reading the forum? They might actually learn a thing or two!🙄
Reputatie 2
I noticed that the ARTT information at the NS.nl website has been updated, it now includes the ‘new’ stations like Beverwijk :)

Thnx!

Reageer