beantwoord

Can I get the NS regular magazine again?

• 23 april 2015
  • 1 reactie
  • 57 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Recently I moved new address, however, I didn't change my home address. Therefore I couldn't get the latest magazine because it seemed to be sent my previous home address...
I know it has the discount coupon for Amsterdam, and I want to use it next month.
Could you give me an advice where I can get that magazine again?
icon

Beste antwoord door Janou NS 23 april 2015, 14:08

Recently I moved new address, however, I didn't change my home address. Therefore I couldn't get the latest magazine because it seemed to be sent my previous home address...
I know it has the discount coupon for Amsterdam, and I want to use it next month.

Hi akiko! Welcome to the NS Forum! Can you send me your old adress and new adress in a private message? I will make sure you will get this magazine you're speaking off. You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and the you go to "stuur bericht". Ive placed this topic to "Overige producten".
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi akiko! Welcome to the NS Forum! Can you send me your old adress and new adress in a private message? I will make sure you will get this magazine you're speaking off. You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and the you go to "stuur bericht". Ive placed this topic to "Overige producten".

Reageer