beantwoord

Dalvrij dagkaart in de bus bruikbaar?

• 2 september 2014
  • 4 reacties
  • 2870 Bekeken

Hello, I have a question about using Dal Vrij Dagkaart.
I found that I can use this card anywhere in the Netherland's train(NS) and I'm also be able to use this card in the bus(Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, Syntus and Veolia) for free once I stamp my card off.
But, on Saturday(30/08/2014) I used the card and there was a problem about that.
In the bus, every bus drivers said that I cannot use this card in the bus so I have to pay the fee. (they said it only vaild in the train and they didn't stamp my card off.)
But in the same situation, some of my friends were permitted to use the card in the bus, and they didn't pay about that!
I really wonder about this, so I want to know what's the right and I wanna get back my money if I can.
icon

Beste antwoord door Robby NS 2 september 2014, 10:59

Hi lofaithope2,

A DalVrij Dagkaart is a card exclusively for train traveling. You can use it with NS and other train companies as Veolia, Arriva and Connexxion, but not on the bus.
Regards, Robby
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi lofaithope2,

A DalVrij Dagkaart is a card exclusively for train traveling. You can use it with NS and other train companies as Veolia, Arriva and Connexxion, but not on the bus.
Regards, Robby
Oh those companies are all for train! I mistake that it's bus company... Thank U!
Reputatie 4
Badge
No, you didn't make a mistake. These companies run both train and bus lines, yet, a trainticket like DalVrij Dagkaart can be used in trains only.
Not all trains in the NL are operated by NS. Arriva operates the trains in the far north (Frysland and Groningen province, as well as the Zwolle-Emmen stretch) and east (Gelderland province), and the Dordrecht - Geldermalsen stretch. Connexxion operates the Amersfoort-Ede stretch and Breng in the Arnhem region, and finally Veolia operates some stretches in Limburg. However, the Dal Free Day pass is valid in all these trains. All train companies in the NL also operate buses (NS operates buses under the 'Qbuzz' and 'U-OV' brands, which are likely soon to be rebranded to Abellio). However, *most* Dal Free Day passes are not valid in these buses (or any other bus for that matter). *Some* day passes are also valid in buses in specific areas. These are mostly municipal buses and trams in Rotterdam, The Hague and Amsterdam. This will however be specifically indicated on the ticket.

Reageer