• 133 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Good day

We have ordered and paid for the following:
6 Holland passes
6 train tickets from Centraal station to Schipol
6 Day Train Tickets (EU19 each).

I have printed the train tickets from Centraal Staion to the airport, but we are not sure which days we will use the Day Train Tickets. Is it in order not to print them and just take the voucher to GWK Leiden Centraal Station to pick up the real ticket.

Thank you.

Zelda.
icon

Beste antwoord door Janou NS 28 april 2015, 08:09

Good day

6 Holland passes

I have printed the train tickets from Centraal Staion to the airport, but we are not sure which days we will use the Day Train Tickets. Is it in order not to print them and just take the voucher to GWK Leiden Centraal Station to pick up the real ticket.

Thank you.

Zelda.

Goodmorning Zelda and welcome to the NS service forum. What you requested is not possible. Once you know when you want to travel please print out these day tickets.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good day

6 Holland passes

Thank you.

Zelda.

Goodmorning Zelda and welcome to the NS service forum. What you requested is not possible. Once you know when you want to travel please print out these day tickets.

Reageer