beantwoord

Discounts or Train subscriptions

Rimarrò nei Paesi Bassi per due mesi per un lavoro di volontariato. Ho intenzione di visitare le città olandesi nei fine settimana e vorrei sapere se ci sono biglietti per i treni.

Edit by moderator: Translation to English:
I will stay in the Netherlands for two months for a volunteer work. I plan to visit the Dutch cities on the weekends and would like to know if there are train tickets.
icon

Beste antwoord door Ferdinand Delasoie 30 januari 2019, 08:37

Good morning,

I know four options:

1. For real tourists: the Holland Travel Ticket. The advantage is that it is valid for all modes of transport (train and bus). Tickets are still expensive. Then, the ticket is only valid outside the full gold (and on the weekend).

https://www.holland.com/global/tourism/plan-your-holiday/getting-around-in-holland/public-transport/holland-travel-ticket-2.htm

2. The simple ticket, to be bought from the distributor to the station.

You can also buy an E-ticket from the website (ns.nl), in English and by credit card. Very convenient.
You must be careful: these tickets are personal (you need a passport or a license to identify yourself!). Then, you have to choose the day (and put your name) and the ticket does not change anymore.
You are wrong (or voyage) = money gone.

3. There are also abnormalities.

From Voordeel: 40% discount on weekends and off the full gold (train only).
Weekend vrij: travel (in the train) without limit (on weekends).
But to get it, it's all stuff.
You need a Dutch (or German, or Belgian ... but no Italian) address
Payment is made with 'Ideal', the Dutch bank system. The NS could accept a bonificio, but we need a manual intervention from the customer service part.

4. Kruidvat, HEMA, and Albert Heijn (yes ... the supermarkets) sell special tickets with which you can choose a day by train.

Those have an interesting price, but it is not guaranteed that these supermarkets sell their tickets in your living room.

I would rather take tickets from the distributor. Or a "Kruidvat" ticket if it were available.

Edit: translated to English by Moderator

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Thank you for the feedback.
Oops, I forgot to translate my contribution to English. This helps not other customers and, not to see above the head, @Jouke NS to understand it as well.

My contribution in English:

Great that an Italian here in his own language can be helped. Service from the top shelf.

(a and one translated by vertaal.nu)
Perfetto dat een Italiaan hier in zijn eigen taal geholpen kan worden. Servicio dello scaffale in alto !
I removed your comment, Ferdinand Delasoie because it is in Italian. I don't see a reason why the message should be in Italian. Most of our users won't be able to understand the content, which is why I translated it, using Google Translate.

Edit: After consideration I restored your second response, Ferdinand Delasoie.
Reputatie 5
No, you didn't. That was Google Translate.

This was the original:

Buongiorno,

Conosco trè opzioni:

Per i veri turisti: il Holland Travel Ticket. Il vantaggio è che sia valabile per tutti i modi di trasporto (treno e bus). I biglietti sono comunque cari. Poi, il biglietto è solamente valable fuori le ore di punto.

https://www.holland.com/global/tourism/plan-your-holiday/getting-around-in-holland/public-transport/holland-travel-ticket-2.htm

Il biglietto semplice, da comprare dal distributore alla stazione. Si può comprare un E-ticket dal sito web (ns.nl), in inglese e con carta di credito. Deve fare attenzione: questi biglietti sono personali (bisogna passaporto o patenta per identificarsi !). Poi, devi scegliere il giorno et il biglietto non si cambia più.
Si sbagli = soldi spariti.

Esistano anche abbonamenti.
• Dal Voordeel: uno sconto di 40% nel week-end (solamente treno) et fuori le ore di punto.
• Weekend vrij: viaggiare (nel treno) senza limito.
Ma per ottenirli, è tutta una roba.
Bisogna indirizzo olandese (o tedesco, o belga... ma niente italiano)
Il pagamento si fa con 'Ideal', il sistema dei banchi olandesi. Gli NS potrebbero accettare un bonificio, ma bisogna un intervenzione manuale dal parte di servizio clienti.

Io prendrei piuttosto dei biglietti dal distributore. O un biglietto "Kruidvat" se fosse disponibile.
Hello Chiaraboz and welcome to the NS Community.

First of all, as you can see, I have translated your original post and the response Ferdinand Delasoie posted to English. This helps other customers to understand it as well. The response Ferdinand Delasoie gave is a correct one. Do you have additional questions?
Reputatie 5
Good morning,

I know four options:

1. For real tourists: the Holland Travel Ticket. The advantage is that it is valid for all modes of transport (train and bus). Tickets are still expensive. Then, the ticket is only valid outside the full gold (and on the weekend).

2. The simple ticket, to be bought from the distributor to the station.

You can also buy an E-ticket from the website (ns.nl), in English and by credit card. Very convenient.
You must be careful: these tickets are personal (you need a passport or a license to identify yourself!). Then, you have to choose the day (and put your name) and the ticket does not change anymore.
You are wrong (or voyage) = money gone.

3. There are also abnormalities.

From Voordeel: 40% discount on weekends and off the full gold (train only).
Weekend vrij: travel (in the train) without limit (on weekends).
But to get it, it's all stuff.
You need a Dutch (or German, or Belgian ... but no Italian) address
Payment is made with 'Ideal', the Dutch bank system. The NS could accept a bonificio, but we need a manual intervention from the customer service part.

4. Kruidvat, HEMA, and Albert Heijn (yes ... the supermarkets) sell special tickets with which you can choose a day by train.

Those have an interesting price, but it is not guaranteed that these supermarkets sell their tickets in your living room.

I would rather take tickets from the distributor. Or a "Kruidvat" ticket if it were available.

Edit: translated to English by Moderator

Reageer