beantwoord

Groepsticket return or one-way

• 29 maart 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 97 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
Hi, can we use a Groepsticket for one-way? Which direction should we buy then?
We are a group of 7 adults (one Groupsticket) and a child, for whom we will buy a Railrunner ticket. I imagine this it's possible, right?
Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door DDietzen 29 maart 2018, 14:12

A Group ticket is a one-way ticket in essence, ever since a number of major changes to the ticket last month. I guess that solves your travel direction problem, am I right? :)

You can indeed purchase a Railrunner ticket for your child. However, if you are planning on travelling with your child more often, you can also purchase an OV-chipcard for them (€7,50) and load the free Kids Vrij subscription. This subscription will allow them to travel for free at any time, as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Quick math shows this is profitable if your child travels by train more than three times per five years (the lifespan of an OV-chipcard), so do consider that option if applicable!

Does this answer your questions?
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
Like DDietzen says the Group ticket is for a single journey anyway. So just buy the leg you need. The terms and conditions have changed recently.
https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/meest-gekocht/p/groepsticket-daluren

Indeed it's possible to by the group ticket for 7 adults and a Railrunner ticket for a child age between 4 up until 11 years old.
Badge
A Group ticket is a one-way ticket in essence, ever since a number of major changes to the ticket last month. I guess that solves your travel direction problem, am I right? :)

You can indeed purchase a Railrunner ticket for your child. However, if you are planning on travelling with your child more often, you can also purchase an OV-chipcard for them (€7,50) and load the free Kids Vrij subscription. This subscription will allow them to travel for free at any time, as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Quick math shows this is profitable if your child travels by train more than three times per five years (the lifespan of an OV-chipcard), so do consider that option if applicable!

Does this answer your questions?

Reageer