beantwoord

Group tickets

• 18 augustus 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 1683 Bekeken

Hi folk!
By buying a group ticket, I made a mistake. My relatives (6 people) are coming to Rotterdam on 29th August and are going back on 31st August. So I bought a group ticket for the trip Eindhoven - Rotterdam Centraal and another one for the return trip. But NS sent me only a ticket. Is this ticket a return one or had I to buy a second ticket apart?

Many thanks,
Licia
icon

Beste antwoord door Inge NS 18 augustus 2014, 19:27

Welcome to our Serviceforum Licia85!

You should have received two coupon codes for the 29th and 31th of August. You can activate these coupon codes at ns.nl/eticket. Click on the box 'Ik wil een couponcode invoeren' and fill in the coupon codes, personal data and the exact route for each member of the group. You will now receive the train tickets in your e-mail box.

P.s. I've replaced your topic to 'Acties en uitjes'.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

If I'm correct you recieved a confirmation e-mail with a code that you can activate at ns.nl/eticket.
Welcome to our Serviceforum Licia85!

You should have received two coupon codes for the 29th and 31th of August. You can activate these coupon codes at ns.nl/eticket. Click on the box 'Ik wil een couponcode invoeren' and fill in the coupon codes, personal data and the exact route for each member of the group. You will now receive the train tickets in your e-mail box.

P.s. I've replaced your topic to 'Acties en uitjes'.
Keep in mind that the Group Return is - as the name suggests - a return ticket. So if you go back on the same day, you need not buy a 2nd ticket. The group return comes with coupon codes, as Inge wrote above. You can do it as she suggests - which comes with a free Dutch course but without a teacher, or do it the easier way at https://www.ns.nl/eticket/ticket?language=en where you can follow the same steps in English. 😉 Just tick the box that says "I want to enter a coupon code" and enter the coupon code in your e-mail.

Reageer