beantwoord

Groupticket typo

• 6 December 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 51 Bekeken

Hi,

I wanted to know if it is possible to change a birth date on a group ticket? During the purchase, 15th was put in instead of 14th as the day by accident and all of the other information is correct.

Kind regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 6 December 2017, 19:43

Hello Sara and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunately you cannot alter the date of birth once the ticket has been fully made and opened/printed. Officially this ticket is not valid, since your personal details do not match the details on the ticket, but our train conductors usually don't make a big deal out of this. Especially if you contact them as soon as you see them at the station, or if you look for them in the train. My advice: explain the situation and ask them if it is okay to use the ticket like this anyway. Good luck and enjoy your travels!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hello Sara and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunately you cannot alter the date of birth once the ticket has been fully made and opened/printed. Officially this ticket is not valid, since your personal details do not match the details on the ticket, but our train conductors usually don't make a big deal out of this. Especially if you contact them as soon as you see them at the station, or if you look for them in the train. My advice: explain the situation and ask them if it is okay to use the ticket like this anyway. Good luck and enjoy your travels!

Reageer