beantwoord

i cant activate my "Seizoensretour" ticket

• 8 juni 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 75 Bekeken

HI
I bought a 3 season ticket in NS. I wanted to use it tomorrow. I just tried to activate the ticket bit the link that they send to my email doesnt work.

Anyone know what should I do?

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 8 juni 2019, 12:16

Good afternoon Erlinda and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that the link in the e-mail doesn't work. If this is specifically about the button in the e-mail that doesn't do anything, I've had this issue myself as well and it seemed to be related to the specific e-mail provider that I'm using. You could attempt to forward the e-mail to a different address and see if you can use the button there. If that doesn't solve it either, I would suggest contacting our Customer Service, specifically via Social Media or Chat for this issue.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon Erlinda and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that the link in the e-mail doesn't work. If this is specifically about the button in the e-mail that doesn't do anything, I've had this issue myself as well and it seemed to be related to the specific e-mail provider that I'm using. You could attempt to forward the e-mail to a different address and see if you can use the button there. If that doesn't solve it either, I would suggest contacting our Customer Service, specifically via Social Media or Chat for this issue.

Reageer