beantwoord

Meereiskart DenHaag

• 10 september 2016
  • 7 reacties
  • 491 Bekeken

Hello, I'm a lil bit confused about how to "Neem iemand gezellig met u mee naar Den Haag, die een geldig NS-vervoerbewijs heeft."
Should my friend also have OV-Chipkaart?
Is it possible if he only has the anonymous OV-Chipkaart?
How about the check-in and check-out procedure?

Thankyou.
icon

Beste antwoord door PaulusH 10 september 2016, 15:45

Yes it is possible if he has an anonymous OV Chipkaart.

Check in and check out is as usual, you have to do that to make the Meereiskaart valid.
Your friend has to check in and out like normal with his card.
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 3
Yes it is possible if he has an anonymous OV Chipkaart.

Check in and check out is as usual, you have to do that to make the Meereiskaart valid.
Your friend has to check in and out like normal with his card.
Thanks for answering!

Correct me if I'm wrong, my friend can travel with me FOR FREE, right? I mean, it's €8,95 to go to Den Haag for 1 person (me) and an additional 1 person (my friend).
So, if he checkin and out with his card, how about the cost?
Hoi devfabiola, welcome to our serviceforum.

It's not € 8,95 for the both of you. Say, your friend uses the Meereiskaart. He will have to pay € 8,95 for the Meereiskaart. You will have to travel (with your ov-chipcard or an e-ticket) the way you normally do.
Hello again.

I have only 1 email stating my kortingscode, so I can only buy € 8,95 Meereiskaart for myself.
I tried to buy 1 more Meereiskaart with the same code (for my friend), but it didn't work.
So, should my friend also got his own kortingscode?

If so, "Neem iemand gezellig met u mee naar Den Haag, die een geldig NS-vervoerbewijs heeft." means nothing?

Thankss 😉
Reputatie 7
1 goes for 8.95, 1 goes for full fare price. Thats how you are supposed to use this ticket. Thats why its so cheap. If you both use the ticket of 8.95, without someone with a full fare card, or a season ticket, it will result in a fine.
Ah I see. How about this : my friend bought a Meereiskaart - on behalf of his own name (He has an anonymous OV Chipkaart), and I myself use dal voordeel 40% korting? Is that okay?
Reputatie 7
Yes that is a valid combination, the meereiskaart + season ticket (in this case dal voordeel) is perfectly fine 🙂

Reageer