beantwoord

ov-dagkaart kruidvat

• 19 september 2014
  • 2 reacties
  • 440 Bekeken

It is not clear for me, can I use ov-dagkaart from kruidvat like a ov-card? Does it have a chip?
icon

Beste antwoord door Laura B. NS 19 september 2014, 17:17

Welcome Petit Uin! I replaced your topic to acties en uitjes. The OV-dagkaart from Kruidvat is a chipcard. If you travel with NS, HTM, HTMbuzz, RET or / and GVB you need to check in and out, but if you travel with Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, EBS, Hermes, Qbuzz, Syntus, U-OV or Veolia you have to stamp the ov-dagkaart.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Welcome Petit Uin! I replaced your topic to acties en uitjes. The OV-dagkaart from Kruidvat is a chipcard. If you travel with NS, HTM, HTMbuzz, RET or / and GVB you need to check in and out, but if you travel with Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, EBS, Hermes, Qbuzz, Syntus, U-OV or Veolia you have to stamp the ov-dagkaart.

Thank you!

Reageer