beantwoord

reimburse of day ticket?

• 26 januari 2015
  • 1 reactie
  • 181 Bekeken

Hi,

I bought a ns day ticket from Hema, i printed the e-ticket and planned to use the ticket on 24th-Jan. But i couldn't use it since the big disruption of trains on Saturday. I am writing to ask is it possible to reimburse my day ticket in this case?
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 26 januari 2015, 12:26

Hi,

I bought a ns day ticket from Hema, i printed the e-ticket and planned to use the ticket on 24th-Jan. But i couldn't use it since the big disruption of trains on Saturday. I am writing to ask is it possible to reimburse my day ticket in this case?

Hi Fangling, welcome to the NS forum. I can help you with this. I need to check your E-ticket first. You can send a private message with your personal data and your email address. You can send a private message by clicking on my name and then 'stuur bericht'. I moved your question to the topic 'acties en uitjes'.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge
Hi,

Hi Fangling, welcome to the NS forum. I can help you with this. I need to check your E-ticket first. You can send a private message with your personal data and your email address. You can send a private message by clicking on my name and then 'stuur bericht'. I moved your question to the topic 'acties en uitjes'.

Reageer