beantwoord

Social Deal

• 19 augustus 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 159 Bekeken

I bought a NS social deal - I see I need to versilveren the code - when I put in the code - it gives me an error message. Can anyone help me and tell what I should be doing. Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Laura B. NS 19 augustus 2016, 19:58

Hello Lulucooke. Welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

After you've ordered the Social Deal, you can (step 1) fill in the code on the website from Spoordeelwinkel. After you've done that, you'll receive a couponcode on your e-mail, which you can fill in on our website (step 2). Did you follow these steps, but it is still not working? Please contact us via 030 - 751 51 55 or send a message to us via Twitter, Facebook or Chat.

P.S. I moved your topic to Acties en Uitjes.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

The best thing you can do is calling the customer service at (+31) 030 751 51 55
Hello Lulucooke. Welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

After you've ordered the Social Deal, you can (step 1) fill in the code on the website from Spoordeelwinkel. After you've done that, you'll receive a couponcode on your e-mail, which you can fill in on our website (step 2). Did you follow these steps, but it is still not working? Please contact us via 030 - 751 51 55 or send a message to us via Twitter, Facebook or Chat.

P.S. I moved your topic to Acties en Uitjes.
thank you - I rang up and someone helped me

Reageer