beantwoord

Bancaire kosten NS Groep IZ NS Reizgers

• 25 juni 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

Hi,
My apologies, but I do not speak Dutch. I have moved from the Netherlands but am seeing a charge to my bank account with the description "NS Groep IZ NS Reizgers". I am looking for a way to cancel whatever is causing this charge but have not found a way to contact NS. Is there a web-address for a chat option, an email address, or a phone contact number?
Thank you for the help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 25 juni 2018, 21:54

It seems like you bought a continuous subscription that was renewed automatically after one year. To end this subscription you need to contact customer service directy. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Note that after contacting customer service you need to confirm the cancellation of your subscription at a ticket machine. Customer service will inform you about this. Don't forget this step, as the cancellation will not be complete until you do so. If you are unable to visit a ticket machine, because you are now abroad, make sure you mention this to the customer service employee.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Hello sinpiover2, and welcome to our NS Community.

I advise you to contact our Customer Service for this.
They will be able to tell you why this amount was charged.
The quickest ways are by telephone (030 751 51 55), or by sending us a message through Facebook or Twitter (@NS_online).
These three options are available 24/7.

Alternatively you can check out one of the other contact options on this page.
Badge +3
It seems like you bought a continuous subscription that was renewed automatically after one year. To end this subscription you need to contact customer service directy. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Note that after contacting customer service you need to confirm the cancellation of your subscription at a ticket machine. Customer service will inform you about this. Don't forget this step, as the cancellation will not be complete until you do so. If you are unable to visit a ticket machine, because you are now abroad, make sure you mention this to the customer service employee.

Reageer