beantwoord

Delivery of my stolen items

• 13 August 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 74 Bekeken

I had my luggage stolen on the ICE129 train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt, Germany on Saturday 07.08.

I called the police right away, and a few hours later they said my stolen luggage was being stored at Arnhem station.

I was very nervous because in the lost bag were my passport and house keys.

Consultant Ns and I had over 5 phone conversations in total.I was unable to go to collect my belongings, so I appealed to the agent, and on a phone call last Tuesday he said that I could pay first so that I could receive my lost items as quickly as possible.But since Tuesday, I haven't been able to receive any emails or calls.

I made an emergency request to the Korean embassy in the Netherlands, and they were willing to help me.  I also explained that because I am unable to visit the Netherlands right now, the consulate staff can receive my luggage by courier instead.But in principle it was answered that it is impossible

And then I was connected to the agent once more, but I couldn't continue the conversation with her.

The refernence number for my stolen item is XXXX. I am in a very frustrating situation right now.  I don't know exactly where my items are, and I have to pay the shipping cost quickly to receive the items.

If the rep sees this please let me know the progress.

Thanks.

Best regards Lee.

Edit Moderator

icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 13 August 2021, 18:45

Hi Dainlee and welcome to our community. 

Unfortunately I do not have access to the lost and found items. I would like to advise you to contact customer service and check this page

I hope you get your belongings back soon.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Dainlee and welcome to our community. 

Unfortunately I do not have access to the lost and found items. I would like to advise you to contact customer service and check this page

I hope you get your belongings back soon.

Reageer