beantwoord

fietskluis sleutel niet ontvangen

• 13 september 2018
  • 7 reacties
  • 247 Bekeken

Ik heb een jaarabonnement van fietskluis betaald op 27 augustus, vandaag is het 13 september en kreeg nog steeds niet de sleutel van het kluisje. Ik belde de NS-dienst en normaal gesproken duurt een half uur om de telefoon te beantwoorden. Ze zeiden dat ze het probleem zouden oplossen en na 10 dagen nog steeds niets. Hoe komt het dat ze de betaling hebben ontvangen maar niets bevestigen of zeggen over de status van mijn verzoek? Is het mogelijk dat wanneer iemand een boete moet betalen het onmiddellijk wordt gedaan, maar dat een klant een service krijgt die het altijd duurt ...

Sorry for my Dutch, Google translate
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 13 september 2018, 10:50

Good morning Correia and welcome to the NS Community!

I'll reply in English as you mentioned you translated the message via Google. I'm very sorry to read that you're having issues with receiving the key of the bike locker. I would love to help you with this issue, but unfortunately I'm not a part of the department that handles these lockers. I'd have to contact colleagues of this department and essentially act as a middle man. It would be a lot easier and faster for you to contact them directly. By phone, you can reach them via 030-7515155 (options 2-3 in the menu) or you can send them a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Good morning Correia and welcome to the NS Community!

I'll reply in English as you mentioned you translated the message via Google. I'm very sorry to read that you're having issues with receiving the key of the bike locker. I would love to help you with this issue, but unfortunately I'm not a part of the department that handles these lockers. I'd have to contact colleagues of this department and essentially act as a middle man. It would be a lot easier and faster for you to contact them directly. By phone, you can reach them via 030-7515155 (options 2-3 in the menu) or you can send them a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Hi, I called this number and they said last Friday that it should arrive yesterday(Monday).
I want to know if this is a service from NS or an external service.
I paid this service in Aug 27 and after 22 days I get nothing still.
How is it possible that there is no system of tickets on NS, where the client can check the status of his ticket, because I just paid a service and if I don't complain I will be forgotten and end up getting nothing.
It looks like NS has no pride on it's work and service and just lets the client complain until he gives up.
Reputatie 5
This is indeed a service of ours, Correia.

Unfortunately I can't recommend you to do anything else at this moment than what Stijn already told you.
Perhaps a message through Twitter or Facebook can help you along.
This is exactly the problem, there is nothing else a client can do but wait...

I wish I could do the same when comes to paying some service, just waiting indefinitely to pay, while getting a service, in the end for free...
I understand that this is frustrating Correia.

I understand you still have not received a key for a bike locker? As Stijn said we are not part of the department that handles these orders but if you want I can ask them for the status and let them know you have not received the key yet. You can send me a private message with your full name, date of birth, postcode, house number, OV-chipcard number and email address. A private message can be send by clicking on my name followed by clicking on 'stuur bericht'.
I called them and they said there was a mistake on adding a note to the process about this delay, they corrected the situation and responded that I just have to wait a bit longer and to compensate they would set the starting date of the subscription to the day of the key's arrival.

I think that there is not much more that can be done.

Thanks
Good that you called again. Hopefully you'll receive the key soon!

Please keep us updated 🙂

Reageer