beantwoord

help - how to reduce fine

• 25 juli 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 168 Bekeken

I am a refugee here and do not speak Dutch. I booked a card on the net in order to travel to Rotterdam, but it turned out that I booked the wrong card and the control gave me a ticket, but it is really expensive and I want to reduce. I did not mistake. I just bought a wrong card if you could return the price of the card or reduce the sentence.

Images with personal information removed by Moderator

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 25 juli 2020, 16:10

I did not mistake. I just bought a wrong card

That is a mistake :slight_smile:

If you've never received a ticket before, you can try and contact the customer service, maybe they can do something for you. You can contact them by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter.

By the way: this is a public community, you should remove your personal details. If you click on the three dots on the bottom-right, you can select ‘Bewerk’ and remove the screenshots.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I did not mistake. I just bought a wrong card

That is a mistake :slight_smile:

If you've never received a ticket before, you can try and contact the customer service, maybe they can do something for you. You can contact them by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter.

By the way: this is a public community, you should remove your personal details. If you click on the three dots on the bottom-right, you can select ‘Bewerk’ and remove the screenshots.

Reageer