beantwoord

Herstel vergeten items in de trein

• 10 augustus 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 162 Bekeken

I've forgot my black laptop bag with some paperwork in the train that will arrive in Rhen at 11:34. It's in the luggage compartment above the seats in middle-rear of the train. Is there any possibility to retrieve it, in case none takes it? Thank you.

-- google translation --

Ik heb mijn zwarte laptop tas vergeten met wat papierwerk in de trein die om 11:34 in Rhen aankomt. Het zit in de bagageruimte boven de zitplaatsen in de middelste achterkant van de trein. Is er een mogelijkheid om het te retourneren, als er niemand is? Dank je.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 10 augustus 2017, 10:41

Hello Stefan.Rogin and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

I have already called the department of Lost and Found and asked them if they could go and look for your lost laptop bag. They cannot contact you, if you do not report your bad stolen first. You wrote that you already contacted the Lost and Found department, but they have yet to receive a notification from you. I advise you to call them again and report your bag as lost. They will link your bag to the right train, where my colleagues will recognize my report and can contact you about where to pick up this bag later today. This will probably be in Utrecht Centraal. Will you tell me what your progress is?
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Called +31307515155 option 1 (english) 5 / 1 - lost/found items.
Reputatie 6
Hello Stefan.Rogin and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

I have already called the department of Lost and Found and asked them if they could go and look for your lost laptop bag. They cannot contact you, if you do not report your bad stolen first. You wrote that you already contacted the Lost and Found department, but they have yet to receive a notification from you. I advise you to call them again and report your bag as lost. They will link your bag to the right train, where my colleagues will recognize my report and can contact you about where to pick up this bag later today. This will probably be in Utrecht Centraal. Will you tell me what your progress is?
Got a call back from them at 10:16, but they didn't find anything. Recommended I call back in the afternoon. But my guess is that someone took it, hopefully they did it, so they can return it. Thank you for your support.

Reageer