beantwoord

I didnt receive an OV-chipkaart

• 6 december 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 99 Bekeken

Hello,

Almost 5 minutes ago i spoke with **** and he told me about the confusion with our missing cards. Do you need personal details from me that you can recognize? For more questions , I ll be more than happy to provide you with! I hope that you will sent us new cards as soosn as possible ! Thank you !

Kind regards
Aikaterini Kontidou

****!
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 6 december 2018, 14:49

Good afternoon Aikaterin Kontidou and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you've not received your cards yet, but I'm afraid this is the wrong platform to request help. The OV-chipcard is produced and sent by the OV-Chipcard company, not by us. If you haven't received the card yet, your best bet is to contact their customer service, via 0900-0980 or @OVChipkaart on Twitter. If you purchased the card in combination with a new subscription via our webshop, you could contact our Customer Service as well, we might then be able to see if the card has already been created and possibly give you a card number. You can contact our Customer Service via 030-7515155, Twitter or Facebook.

As this is a public Community which means that anyone can read it regardless of having an account, I've removed the personal information that you've placed due to privacy.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon Aikaterin Kontidou and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you've not received your cards yet, but I'm afraid this is the wrong platform to request help. The OV-chipcard is produced and sent by the OV-Chipcard company, not by us. If you haven't received the card yet, your best bet is to contact their customer service, via 0900-0980 or @OVChipkaart on Twitter. If you purchased the card in combination with a new subscription via our webshop, you could contact our Customer Service as well, we might then be able to see if the card has already been created and possibly give you a card number. You can contact our Customer Service via 030-7515155, Twitter or Facebook.

As this is a public Community which means that anyone can read it regardless of having an account, I've removed the personal information that you've placed due to privacy.

Reageer