beantwoord

I left my watch

• 12 april 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 154 Bekeken

Hello.
My name is Yu Miyashita. I would like to ask lost article.

On 10th April, I took the train from Hannover to Amsterdam, IC242. This train departed 6:40 from Hannover.

I took this train and left my watch in toilet. After changing train, I noticed it, and ask the staff in next the train. He told me that staffs in the IC242 found my watch and store it in Amsterdam.

I would like you to check my watch delivered in your place. Please let me know whether there is my watch or not.

I write down the information of my watch.
Paul Smith WATCH DISK EYES men's model PST42-1351 http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/trend-watch/item/wa-pos-0077/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_ko

Best Regards, Yu Miyashita
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 12 april 2017, 20:19

I have shared the personal details with yumiyashi and gave the information needed for picking up the watch himself at Amsterdam Centraal.
Unfortunately he was not able to pick it up before the 14th of April, so the watch will be shipped to him.

In future instance, if you lose something and want to retrieve it yourself or have it shipped your way: contact our customer support at tel. 030 7515155 (option 5 then option 1) and explain what you've lost and when you lost it. There they will explain the whole process to you.

As for yumiyashi, I hope the watch will be delivered to you soon.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
I have shared the personal details with yumiyashi and gave the information needed for picking up the watch himself at Amsterdam Centraal.
Unfortunately he was not able to pick it up before the 14th of April, so the watch will be shipped to him.

In future instance, if you lose something and want to retrieve it yourself or have it shipped your way: contact our customer support at tel. 030 7515155 (option 5 then option 1) and explain what you've lost and when you lost it. There they will explain the whole process to you.

As for yumiyashi, I hope the watch will be delivered to you soon.
Reputatie 7
Hello yumiyashi and welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

The watch has been found and it will be in Amsterdam Central Station till the 14th of April. If you need any more information, feel free to send me a privatemessage by clicking on my name and choose 'stuur bericht'. If you do, please add your full name, date of birth, postal code and housenumber. I hope you will be reunited with your watch soon.

Reageer