beantwoord

lost a backpack

• 28 december 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 189 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

I lost a black backpack On the train From Rotterdam Centraal to Eindhoven Centraal. December 26th from 7:14 to 8:16, IC 1123. It was put on the luggage rack and I forgot to take it off the train. It’s full of contents including clothes, an iPhone charger, a  power conversion plug,a file bag, a pencil box and probably some Certificates inside. I think it would still be on the rack unless it was taken away or stolen by someone. So I would like to know how much possibility that it could be taken away or stolen after I got off the train. It’s important for me so I really appreciate all your helps!

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 28 december 2019, 01:06

Contact  Customer Service bij phone. English is spoken. The trainconductor checks the train for forgotten stuff and delivers it at the station atthe beginning or at the end of the  trip. Customer Service is able to call this station and they can find out. Almost 50 percent of the lost things return to the owner. 030 7515155.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Contact  Customer Service bij phone. English is spoken. The trainconductor checks the train for forgotten stuff and delivers it at the station atthe beginning or at the end of the  trip. Customer Service is able to call this station and they can find out. Almost 50 percent of the lost things return to the owner. 030 7515155.

Reputatie 7
Badge

and delivers it at the station atthe beginning or at the end of the  trip. 

Of op een ander station @Thom  

Reageer