beantwoord

No answer when calling

• 13 september 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 156 Bekeken

Since last week the chat does not work and also no one answers when I call NS. What is happening? It is rather urgent for me because I have a few days left to cancel my ticket and get a refund. What do you think I should do? Is there another way to contact them?

Thank you in advance,
Margarita
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 17 september 2018, 14:29

Update: I have cancelled Margarita her product and the € 50 will be refunded to her account :)

If you have a similar situation you can best contact our Customer Service. This is the easiest via Facebook, Twitter or Chat.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Margarita!

Welcome to our NS Community! Indeed, it's very busy unfortunately. Do you mean that you want to cancel your e-ticket or season ticket?
Hi Iris. Thank you for your answer. It is a season ticket. I requested cancellation and they said I should then go to the machine to complete the cancellation. But in the meantime I lost my card. So I can no longer go to the machine. Any advise?
Hi margarita91.

Can you please send me a private message with your name, date of birth, postcode, house number and email address? A private message can be send by clicking on my name followed by 'stuur bericht'. I will have a look and see what I can do.
Update: I have cancelled Margarita her product and the € 50 will be refunded to her account :)

If you have a similar situation you can best contact our Customer Service. This is the easiest via Facebook, Twitter or Chat.

Reageer