beantwoord

Payment issue, refund

• 26 October 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 109 Bekeken

Hello! I had a problem today ordering a one-way ticket. I tried two times to purchase a ticket from Amsterdam Airport to Dronten and both times I got an error during payment processing (i paid via credit card). This was done via a web browser. Then I installed the mobile app on my phone and everything went fine. Now I have two tickets I can't use. Is it possible to get them refunded?

I can provide all ordering numbers for you to check. I tried the chatbot but unfortunately never got redirected to an English speaking employee.

Thanks and kind regards, Benedikt 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 26 October 2022, 21:57

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi BenediktLR and welcome on the NS Community! 

How unfortunate that you paid for those tickets but didn't receive them! Please contact our customer service for this. It is very busy. If you have Facebook or Twitter, you can send a message on one of those. At this moment you have to wait a few days for a reply, but I think that is better than waiting for the chat to answer. You do also need the order numbers of the tickets. You can find those in the description of your payments.

Hello, i travelled on 22/03/2023, from Zutphen to zevenaar and i checked out in both ways. But i received a penalty of 20 euro, clamming that i didn’t checkout. Also my 35 euro subscription that i cancelled 2 months ago still showing on my invoice. Please help correcting it.

Badge +3

Between Zutphen and Arnhem you travel with NS and between Arnhem and Zevenaar you travel with Arriva. This means you need to check out in Arnhem at an NS pole and check in again at an Arriva pole. If you don't, you won't check out in Zevenaar, but check in with Arriva, resulting in two missed check-outs.

In any case, we can't help you here. This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, so do not have access to customer data, and cannot arrange refunds or deal with subscription issues.

You should contact customer service directly for this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer