beantwoord

Stolen backpack in the train

• 26 mei 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 215 Bekeken

When travelling from Schiphol to Enschede my backpack was stolen from the upper shelf. I have filled in the online form https://www.ns.nl/registratie-ketendienst/verlorenvoorwerpen?6

What should I expect now?

kind regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 26 mei 2017, 13:28

Hi pruzinka. Welcome on our Serviceforum.

Sorry to hear that your bag got lost/stolen 😞 Like Thom said. There is off course a difference between lost and stolen. I am also afraid that if someone took your backpack on purpose the change is very small it will turn up at one of our stations or our central Lost and Found depot. Once you have filled in the form you will receive a message from us within four weeks if we did or did not find your bag. In the meantime you can also send us a message via Twitter or Facebook with a description of your backpack and where you last saw it. Colleagues of our Lost and Found department can search in our system based on your description if the backpack may be at a station somewhere.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
There is a difference between lost and stolen. When it is stolen, it is unlikely that it will be found by NS. In the case it is still found, you 'll have a message, otherwise you' ll be noticed after four ;- ) weeks.
When it is stolen, you need to contact the police.
Hi pruzinka. Welcome on our Serviceforum.

Sorry to hear that your bag got lost/stolen 😞 Like Thom said. There is off course a difference between lost and stolen. I am also afraid that if someone took your backpack on purpose the change is very small it will turn up at one of our stations or our central Lost and Found depot. Once you have filled in the form you will receive a message from us within four weeks if we did or did not find your bag. In the meantime you can also send us a message via Twitter or Facebook with a description of your backpack and where you last saw it. Colleagues of our Lost and Found department can search in our system based on your description if the backpack may be at a station somewhere.

Reageer