beantwoord

Heip - I need travel advice

• 2 oktober 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 97 Bekeken

Меня зовут Наталья. Я из России, в Санкт-Петербург. Мне нужна помощь в походе. Мне нужно покинуть Утрехт 20 октября в Алкмаре. Но поезд не идет в Акмар. Помогите мне спланировать маршрут. У вас есть вопрос? Могу ли я взять любой автобус? или эту шину в рамках времени?
Благодарю!
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 4 oktober 2018, 12:59

Good afternoon Nataliy and welcome to the NS Community!

Via a comment I noticed that your topic was registered as Spam, most likely due to you writing it fully in Russian. Unfortunately we aren't able to help you in Russian, but via Google Translate I've managed to understand the following:

"My name is Natalya. I am from Russia, St. Petersburg. I need help trekking. I need to leave Utrecht on October 20 in Alkmaar. But the train does not go to Akmar. Help me plan a route. Have a question? Can I take any bus? or this bus within time?
Thank you"

From what I understand, you also sent a private message to use Robert B, asking the same advice. The best way to plan a trip in the Netherlands would be using our Travel Planner. On the 20th of October there is planned maintenance work between Zaandam and Alkmaar. This results in there being replacement bus transportation on that specific part of the trip, as you can see in the travel planner. These buses are organised by us, so any train ticket that would be valid in the trains from Utrecht to Alkmaar, will also be valid on these replacement buses.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon Nataliy and welcome to the NS Community!

Via a comment I noticed that your topic was registered as Spam, most likely due to you writing it fully in Russian. Unfortunately we aren't able to help you in Russian, but via Google Translate I've managed to understand the following:

"My name is Natalya. I am from Russia, St. Petersburg. I need help trekking. I need to leave Utrecht on October 20 in Alkmaar. But the train does not go to Akmar. Help me plan a route. Have a question? Can I take any bus? or this bus within time?
Thank you"

From what I understand, you also sent a private message to use Robert B, asking the same advice. The best way to plan a trip in the Netherlands would be using our Travel Planner. On the 20th of October there is planned maintenance work between Zaandam and Alkmaar. This results in there being replacement bus transportation on that specific part of the trip, as you can see in the travel planner. These buses are organised by us, so any train ticket that would be valid in the trains from Utrecht to Alkmaar, will also be valid on these replacement buses.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Reageer