beantwoord

Message ‘The traveldate is invalid’

• 30 december 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 155 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
I have been buying tickets in NS application. But all of sudden, from today morning I couldn’t buy a ticket in the application as the message popped up written ‘traveldate is invalid’. Do you guys know why it happens?

icon

Beste antwoord door Miriam NS 1 januari 2019, 13:20

That's strange, Kirstelttm. It seems like there was some kind of bug then. I havn't received any messages of this today so hopefully this is solved by now.

If you experience an issue like this the fastest way to find a solution is to contact our customer service. You van reach them by phone via 030 - 751 51 55 or via Facebook or Twitter.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Same here today!
Good morning Ysh and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm not sure whats happening why you are getting this error. The ticketshop in the App seems to be working just fine for me. What trip are you trying to purchase a ticket for? Which route is it and what date and time?
in the train right now. Could purchase the ticket on NS.nl but not via the app. Route was Schiphol to Hoorn with today as date.
That's strange, Kirstelttm. It seems like there was some kind of bug then. I havn't received any messages of this today so hopefully this is solved by now.

If you experience an issue like this the fastest way to find a solution is to contact our customer service. You van reach them by phone via 030 - 751 51 55 or via Facebook or Twitter.

Reageer