beantwoord

Ticket verwijdered uit NS reisplanner app per ongeluk

Yesterday I was unable to show my ticket via the mobile app Reisplanner to the train conductor.. The app for some reason just would not open the ticket.... He could see I had the ticket on my app so I was allowed to travel... However When i got to my destination I still was not able to access the ticket part of the app. I then (stupidly!) deleted the app and reinstalled, hoping this would sort the problem out... Now my ticket for the 26th December is no longer showing in the app, is there anyway I can retrieve the ticket back or will I have to buy another one? I have the original codes for the tickets but obviously the codes have been used so I am unable to reuse. I hope somebody will be able to help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 21 december 2018, 19:23

Hi Kazzy and welcome to the NS Community.

Unfortunately, there have been some problems with loading the tickets in the NS app. These problems should have been solved with the latest update. If you have that update, you will be able to use tickets in the future. For the current ticket there is only one solution: print the ticket. You can visit a Service Desk at the station for help or do this yourself if you have a printer at your disposal.

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Hi Kazzy and welcome to the NS Community.

Unfortunately, there have been some problems with loading the tickets in the NS app. These problems should have been solved with the latest update. If you have that update, you will be able to use tickets in the future. For the current ticket there is only one solution: print the ticket. You can visit a Service Desk at the station for help or do this yourself if you have a printer at your disposal.
Badge +3
If you go back to the e-mail with the ticket (subject "Zo haalt u uw tickets op"), you should be able to just click the (blue) button or link to import it into the app again.
Unfortunately I have deleted the email so cannot access the link... I have also emptied my prullenbak 😢😢
If you contact our Customer Service, they will be able to send you the e-mail again, Kazzy. That's no problem at all. Call them or use the Live Chat for a quick response.
I am in England now, is there a telephone number I can call them on, or where Can I live chat them? Thankyou so much for all your help!
I gave you a link in the previous message. Please use that to find our Live Chat.
Badge +3
The phone number from abroad is +31 30 751 5155 (24 hours).
Thank you so much Robert and Jouke for all your help, I have now sent a chat message via FB (live chat was not available at this moment) so hopefully they will be abke to help me further. I will keep you posted.
Hi Jouke en Robert... Het is gelukt!!! Vandaag heb ik een nieuwe email gekregen met een link en ik heb hem nog een keer geïmporteerd in mij app... Dus ik heb mij ticket weer... Heel erg bedankt voor alle jullie hulp.
Gr Karen
I cant see my ticket codes in the app and I cant even print them.
Its unavailable. How can I travel like this?
We currently have problems with our E-ticket system. Our Customer Service is able to send the PDF file to you if you need the ticket on short term. You can contact our Customer Service via Facebook, Twitter, Chat or by phone via 030-7515155 (local rate).

Reageer