beantwoord

Afwijzing claim - Geld terug bij vertraging (41182016)

• 5 juli 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

I travel everyday to office from Haarlem to Amsterdam. On 30th May 2016, I got on to the intercity train at 8:47, but the train did not start. Even there was no announcement for 20 minutes on what was happening for that train. Meanwhile 2 other trains passed through Haarlem towards Amsterdam central. After 20 minutes, I got outside and took another train to Amsterdam and I was late by 30 minutes. I was very frustrated and want to apply for refund. But now I got a mail from NS that they could not find any delay on the specified date and time. Can I get a refund or file a complaint in above case?

In most cases, I would have to stand in the morning trains and the trains get late by 5 minutes when reaching Amsterdam. But no way to complain or ask for a refund.

Many Thanks,
Arun
icon

Beste antwoord door Sivan NS 6 juli 2016, 08:11

Hi Arun, and welcome! Sorry to hear that you had problems during your travel.

According to our records, you checked out at 09.27. The train was supposed to arrive at 09.02, which means you checked out 25 minutes later, which is less than 30 minutes.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

I travel everyday to office from Haarlem to Amsterdam. On 30th May 2016, I got on to the intercity train at 8:47, but the train did not start. Even there was no announcement for 20 minutes on what was happening for that train. Meanwhile 2 other trains passed through Haarlem towards Amsterdam central. After 20 minutes, I got outside and took another train to Amsterdam and I was late by 30 minutes. I was very frustrated and want to apply for refund. But now I got a mail from NS that they could not find any delay on the specified date and time. Can I get a refund or file a complaint in above case?
There were no problems with your train on 30th May:
http://ovtijden.com/arnu/rl/2118/2014-05-30T08:47:00+0200/
Your finding is incorrect! The train might have run fine on 30th May 2014. My claim is for 30th May 2016. Check this http://ovtijden.com/arnu/rl/2118/2016-05-30T08:47:00+0200/. It looks like poor NS train did not even reach Amsterdam Centraal.
Hi Arun, and welcome! Sorry to hear that you had problems during your travel.

According to our records, you checked out at 09.27. The train was supposed to arrive at 09.02, which means you checked out 25 minutes later, which is less than 30 minutes.

Reageer