beantwoord

Claim 23-2-2016

• 5 maart 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

I submitted a claim on the 23rd of February 2016 (claimnummer 41110833). I got the response " u opgegeven reisgegevens hebben wij geen of onvoldoende vertraging geconstateerd". But that day I was 45 minutes late for a very important conference at Amsterdam Science Park because of the train problems. I was supposed to take the train from Utrecht Centraal at 8:55 to Station Amsterdam Amstel (Intercity direction Alkmaar). But when we tried to take the train, the announcer said it changed from Platform 7 to 5, so I went there, but then I was told the train was going to Nijmegen instead, and a lot of people got on the train but then got off. I then tried to take the Sprinter towards Amsterdam, but then when I was waiting on the train, the conductor said there would be a 25 minutes wait before the train leaves so I would have missed my connection to Amsterdam Science Park. I then had to take the 9:25 train to Amsterdam Amstel, so it was a 30 minutes delay between the train I was supposed to take, and the train I actually took. In the end, I was late, and I do not understand why my claim was rejected.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sivan NS 7 maart 2016, 12:04

Hi Minuitfleur. I had a look at your claim.

The train from Utrecht to Amsterdam had a delay, which caused for the train to arrive at Amsterdam Amstel at 09.35 instead of 09.14. This is why the claim was rejected, since the delay was 21 minutes.

I can see that you took a different train, because of some problems with the communication. There were indeed problems for Utrecht - Amsterdam that day, and because of the lack of correct information amd your travel history, I will overrule the claim. It has now been approved.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi minuitfleur, welcome to our Serviceforum. I'm sorry to read this. I will ask my colleague to take a look a the claim tomorrow.
Hi Minuitfleur. I had a look at your claim.

The train from Utrecht to Amsterdam had a delay, which caused for the train to arrive at Amsterdam Amstel at 09.35 instead of 09.14. This is why the claim was rejected, since the delay was 21 minutes.

I can see that you took a different train, because of some problems with the communication. There were indeed problems for Utrecht - Amsterdam that day, and because of the lack of correct information amd your travel history, I will overrule the claim. It has now been approved.

Reageer