beantwoord

Delay at Schiphol - money back?

• 14 oktober 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 165 Bekeken

we sat on the train for an hour outside of schiphol station last night. why? I don't really know. how can I claim complensation?
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart NS 15 oktober 2015, 17:56

As you said in another topic, we had to delay the train because of a suspicious package, which turned out to be nothing. Because we take threats like this serious, your train was held. Please, click here for more information about refunds for delays.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3
Trains running between Schiphol and Amersfoort suffered from a signal failure yesterday. It seems likely that this was the reason for your delay. However, since you did not give specific information about your route or travel time, it's not possible to say this with certainty.

You can find general information about refunds for delays at this page.
oh I think I know why we were delayed. But I want the NS to tell me themselves. They know, too, but for some reason they would not announce it on our train. The train was the 16:45 IC 9255 from Brussel Zuid to Amsterdam. We were stopped near Hoofddorp. The notice on the NS website said we were stopped "for hulpdiensten". The train conductor said we were stopped for absolutely nothing. There were flashing blue lights everywhere, and when we finally got to Schiphol, many trains had been cancelled or delayed.
As you said in another topic, we had to delay the train because of a suspicious package, which turned out to be nothing. Because we take threats like this serious, your train was held. Please, click here for more information about refunds for delays.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Refunds can only be paid out to SEPA/IBAN-accounts in euro's.

Reageer