beantwoord

Geld Terug bij vertraging

• 24 augustus 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 106 Bekeken

Dear Ns,
It has been a while and a habbit for you to send me an email stating the following: Op basis van de door u opgegeven reisgegevens hebben wij geen of onvoldoende vertraging geconstateerd. Helaas kunnen wij daarom niet aan uw verzoek voldoen.
How could you claim such thing while my OV clearly shows that I arrived home 30 mns later than usual? I have been over this again and again with the customer service who have reclaimed the delay but still no reply or answer from you after several months. I believe we all have to be responsible somehow for the things that goes wrong in our life. I have to pay back the 30mn that you make me miss to my employer when ever I am late and same as I have to pay my nany 30mn extra for staying late. Please start assuming your share , I am not asking you the impossible and honestly this is just too much of that attitude. Here another of my claim which again was declined 41217618. I do expect you to refund me my money according to your rules and regulations as far as delays are concerned.
With Kind regards,
Marcelle Manina
icon

Beste antwoord door Laura B. NS 24 augustus 2016, 15:07

Hello manina. Welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

As you are not speaking Dutch I understand that you did not know this, but we are no longer looking at claims via this forum. It is a Dutch topic; Claims Geld terug bij vertraging niet langer via het Serviceforum, but maybe you could read it by using Google Translate (which is not necessary). If you want us to take another look at your claim(s), please contact us via our telephone number 030 - 751 51 55 of send a message via Twitter, Facebook or Chat to get a fast response.

P.S. I moved your topic to Geld terug bij Vertraging ; "refund for delays".
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello manina. Welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

As you are not speaking Dutch I understand that you did not know this, but we are no longer looking at claims via this forum. It is a Dutch topic; Claims Geld terug bij vertraging niet langer via het Serviceforum, but maybe you could read it by using Google Translate (which is not necessary). If you want us to take another look at your claim(s), please contact us via our telephone number 030 - 751 51 55 of send a message via Twitter, Facebook or Chat to get a fast response.

P.S. I moved your topic to Geld terug bij Vertraging ; "refund for delays".
thank you

Reageer