beantwoord

InterCity cancellation

• 23 december 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 123 Bekeken

Hello everyone,

For the past weeks (since the beginning of December), I have been experiencing a few cancellations in the routes from Rotterdam to Schihpol with the ICD. If the ICD is cancelled I have to take the sprinter/regular intercity, which is a huge inconvinience for me because the route takes almost an hour rather than 25 minutes.

I have been trying to request the reimbursement for those cancellations but they have been rejected most of the times (3 out of 4). I wonder if there’s some kind of T&C that I am missing or if there’s some criteria to evaluate each case that I dont know..

I think the passenger already pays good money for the monthly ticket + direct supplement, so I believe we should expect a reliable and consistent service.

Thank you,

icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 23 december 2019, 16:22

Hello, ola, Indeed you can get money back-even with less delay as the normal trains (already from 15 mins delay) EXCEPT when there are planned works and the service does not run at all on that day and this is properly announced. NS simply expects all its passengers to be so savvy and technic that any trip, also the normal everydaythesame, has to be checked before going.

It is unclear what applies to you, but also NS is often reported on this forum as first refusing and then giving OK after the passenger has mailed in the refusal by giving proper details. AND you must have checked in +out according to all the rules and paid the extra supplmt for this part of the line. On mijnNS you can check exactly your own travel history

This train is commonly named as IC defect in dutch, I assume you know what that means and its indeed a child full of sorrows for NS and its customers.

Feliz navidad y prospero nuevo ano, I assume that fits for you.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge

Hello, ola, Indeed you can get money back-even with less delay as the normal trains (already from 15 mins delay) EXCEPT when there are planned works and the service does not run at all on that day and this is properly announced. NS simply expects all its passengers to be so savvy and technic that any trip, also the normal everydaythesame, has to be checked before going.

It is unclear what applies to you, but also NS is often reported on this forum as first refusing and then giving OK after the passenger has mailed in the refusal by giving proper details. AND you must have checked in +out according to all the rules and paid the extra supplmt for this part of the line. On mijnNS you can check exactly your own travel history

This train is commonly named as IC defect in dutch, I assume you know what that means and its indeed a child full of sorrows for NS and its customers.

Feliz navidad y prospero nuevo ano, I assume that fits for you.

Reageer