beantwoord

Problem in a train made me travel off peak but still pay full fare

• 1 november 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 67 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a Traject Free subscription from NS. On Monday 23rd of November I was travelling outside my Traject Free but since I was in a rush decided to check in before 18:30 to take a train. I checked in at 18:15, entered the train at 18:18 and it had a problem and could not start the journey. With this, I had to wait and take the next one already at 18:30. I was off course charged full fare. How can I claim the money difference? In MyNS it only accepts delays.

Thanks in advance
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 1 november 2017, 18:00

Hello Diogo Sebastiao and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunately our system cannot give you the option to claim for a refund for this specific situation. However, I believe that if you could not travel with the designated train, because of an error, we can apply courtesy to this situation. What I advise you to do, is to contact us through our Social Media department (Facebook/Twitter) and explain the situation. If we find that your train was indeed delayed or could not depart, resulting in you paying for a service for a certain fee that seems illogical, we will look at the options for you. Good luck and please keep us updated if you found the answer you were looking for there!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hello Diogo Sebastiao and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunately our system cannot give you the option to claim for a refund for this specific situation. However, I believe that if you could not travel with the designated train, because of an error, we can apply courtesy to this situation. What I advise you to do, is to contact us through our Social Media department (Facebook/Twitter) and explain the situation. If we find that your train was indeed delayed or could not depart, resulting in you paying for a service for a certain fee that seems illogical, we will look at the options for you. Good luck and please keep us updated if you found the answer you were looking for there!

Reageer