beantwoord

Refund claim rejected unfairly

• 16 October 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 105 Bekeken

I daily travel to Delft from Amsterdam Lelylaan. On 2nd October, the trains were cancelled further from Leiden Central station. I took bus from Leiden central to Zotermeer and from Zotermeer to Delft, to reach my office. When I applied for refund, NS has rejected my claim saying that there was no delay. Can anyone tell me how to file this complaint?

My claim no: 40984691
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 16 October 2015, 10:23

Claims are checked by an automated process that looks at where you checked in and out with NS. I think you checked in at Amsterdam Lelylaan and checked out at Leiden Centraal. On this trajectory the computer found no delay and as a result your claim was rejected.

You should contact customer service to clarify the situation. They can add a comment to the claim and ask for it to be rejudged. Customer service can be contacted by phone 24/7 at number 030-7515155. You may also send a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
Claims are checked by an automated process that looks at where you checked in and out with NS. I think you checked in at Amsterdam Lelylaan and checked out at Leiden Centraal. On this trajectory the computer found no delay and as a result your claim was rejected.

You should contact customer service to clarify the situation. They can add a comment to the claim and ask for it to be rejudged. Customer service can be contacted by phone 24/7 at number 030-7515155. You may also send a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Thank you for the information.

Reageer