beantwoord

Refund for delays

• 27 februari 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 76 Bekeken

Hello.
Am I entitled to a refund for a delay if I had a group return ticket? I took a train from Amsterdam to Vlissingen which was about 10 minutes late to Den Haag HS where it stopped and did not go any further and the next train was also cancelled. The train I took next was supposed to go to Vlissingen but before Dordrecht the final destination of the train was changed to Roosendaal, after being 20-25 minutes late, so I had to wait for the next train after that which was late to Vlissingen by 10 minutes so instead of arriving to Vlissingen at 19:54, I arrived at 21:35.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 27 februari 2016, 06:47

Yes, you are entitled to a refund for delays if you travelled with a group return ticket. For a delay of 60 minutes or more the refund is half of the price of return ticket.

You can get a paper refund request form at a service desk, fill it out and send it to NS, together with a copy of your group return ticket. See this page for more information.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3
Yes, you are entitled to a refund for delays if you travelled with a group return ticket. For a delay of 60 minutes or more the refund is half of the price of return ticket.

You can get a paper refund request form at a service desk, fill it out and send it to NS, together with a copy of your group return ticket. See this page for more information.

Reageer