beantwoord

refund request

• 23 januari 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 204 Bekeken

Dear Mr./ Ms. 

On 21st January morning. I supposed to take the intercity from Lelystad to Hoofddorp (transfer in schiphol) but there was sth wrong and the train stopped at Almere Oostvaarders. And I need change my train there. When I checked in in Lelystad,  its before 9 o'clock.  But because the train stopped and I need checked out and take another train from Almere Oostvaarders,  and the checkin time is already over 9: 11. I think i should get my money back for the distance from Almere Oostvaarders until Hoofddorp.  

Thank you. 

Warm regards, 

Xue Tan 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 23 januari 2020, 16:33

If there is less than 35 minutes between checking out and checking in, the rate of the first check-in is used. This is by design. You can read this page for more information.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

If there is less than 35 minutes between checking out and checking in, the rate of the first check-in is used. This is by design. You can read this page for more information.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Why do you think you should get a refund for Almere Oostvaarders until Hoofddorp? Your first check-in was during peak hours and when there is less than 35 minutes between a check-out and check-in it is considered one journey and you keep traveling for peak tariff. Only when there is more than 35 minutes between it will be split and a new journey starts for off-peak tariff.

Hey, I contend you last month regarding a refund and you told me to contact you again after I collected the cancellation of my subscription and in the 13 of may.

im attaching my screenshot with you

Hey, I contend you last month regarding a refund and you told me to contact you again after I collected the cancellation of my subscription and in the 13 of may.

im attaching my screenshot with you

Hi Aviv. Welcome to the NS Community.

Sadly I won't be able to help you with the cancellation on this Community. Please send this request to our Facebook, Twitter or Chat and we'll arrange it for you.

Reageer