beantwoord

snow time

• 10 februari 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 39 Bekeken

Yesterday , I went to the Amsterdam Leyland and I got on the train from den holder said,  unfortunately Ns cancelled that journey  and I had to get off that train in Amsterdam sdoderdijk and I had to get in the Metro, I think , I shouldn't  pay any think , that's  Ns fault , please refund my money back  , dank u well

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 10 februari 2021, 19:29

Hi A.Ghorbani and welcome to our NS Community!

How unfortunate that this happened. A lot of trips were cancelled due to the weather. Was the advice for taking the metro advice from NS? In that case you can put in a claim through this link. There's a chance the department will ask for evidence of your trip with the metro in that case. If it wasn't our advice, we can't refund it, unfortunately.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi A.Ghorbani and welcome to our NS Community!

How unfortunate that this happened. A lot of trips were cancelled due to the weather. Was the advice for taking the metro advice from NS? In that case you can put in a claim through this link. There's a chance the department will ask for evidence of your trip with the metro in that case. If it wasn't our advice, we can't refund it, unfortunately.

Reageer